NON-refundable $40/mo. pet rent.
Becoming a Resident
- The first and most important step is choosing a floor plan
- Once you have selected the floor plan you want, we will need the corresponding security deposit in a cashier’s check or money order. NO personal checks, or cash, will be accepted.
- When you bring in the security deposit, you will select your apartment # and schedule a time and day within the next week, when everyone is available, to sign the lease.
- After paying the deposit and before lease signing, all residents must fill out an application online.
- Check the expiration date on your current lease.
- Sign your new lease.
have met and decided that you are compatible as roommates, you will all sign jointly on one lease. We have found this system to work best in avoiding conflicts and many of our residents have become lifelong friends in the process.
The Trees Apartments is located on the corner of Lake & Russell Blvd. We are only 1.5 miles from the UC Davis campus and serviced by the D & K bus lines, with easy accress to freeways, markets and restaurants. Walking distance from Stonegate Country Club featuring sailing, fishing, swimming and tennis. With our 13 spacious floor plans available, we make it easy to call The Trees home.